Affordable Art Fair’s self-produced video interviews with selected artists for the on-line magazine The Parlor – Photographer Lola Akinmade, also seen in the latest Residence magazine and artist Matt Miley, both represented by Galleri Duerr.
Galleri Duerr is proud to be showing works by 12 different artists, spanning photography to one-of-a-kind sculptures:
- Lina L. Baker, also participating in this year’s IPS event, fundraising for World Childhood Foundation.
- DidierMazuru from this year’s Festival O/Modernt at Confidencen.
- Maria Turchenkova, first exhibition in Sweden Hidden War will be opening at the Lydmar on December 2.
- Paul Quant’s large-format images, making the most obscure beautiful.
- Filip Cederholm, a new series with the purpose of using reworked commercial shots to introduce us to and help finance his world of art for philanthropy projects like ABC Charity.
- Christer Fjellis Fjellman with the release of his series from Slussen, A Beautiful Ruin in Detail. Fjellis is represented in a large number of private collections.
- David Eisenhauer will be showing minimalist sculptures.
- Alannah Robins‘ one-of-a-kind sculpture in bronze Drink this Cup is finally in Sweden!
- Natalia Mikkola continues with her suggestive imagery.
- Kapoth’s day dreams on linen stand for the urban element.
This year guest lectures by The National Museum include talks on art scandals to female artist norms and the role of government in designing the ideal home. Our artists will be popping into our booth A5 as announced on our social media.
Take a piece home with you when you leave the show, have a work delivered to you, or place an order!
Friday October 14, 11–6pm
Saturday October 15, 11–6pm
Sunday October 16, 11–6pm
Follow Galleri Duerr on Artsy,net!