Time to fall in with us at AAF!
Galleri Duerr would love to see you in our booth A5 at this year’s Affordable Art Fair, Nacka Strandsmässan – the place to be for art lovers October 12–15!
VERNISSAGE Wednesday evening October 11, 6–9 pm. Welcome!
We are proud to be showing the works of the following artists and very happy to be introducing Gustav Hjelmgren, Anthony Mills and Lana Stevens, all of whom have just recently joined the gallery.
• Anthony Mills. Renaissance artist rejoining Galleri Duerr.
• Lana Stephens. Drawings in coal on mylar.
• Gustav Hjelmgren. Abstract layers in oil.
• Alannah Robins. Sculptures in bronze and paintings in oil.
• Paul Quant. A new instagram series as well as large-format analog imagery.
• Natalia Mikkola. Suggestive photographic images printed on Diasec.
• Christer Fjellis Fjellman. Slussen, A Beautiful Ruin in Detail.
• Kapoth. Urban daydreams on linen.
• Lola Akinmade Åkerström. Documentary travel photography.
• Matt Miley. Drawings in ink on paper and film.
• Filip Cederholm. Layers – reworked fashion shots layered with current images to help finance ABC Charity.
• Maria Turchenkova. Gripping imagery from Hidden War in the Land of Mountains.
• Didier Mazuru. Images from Festival O/Modernt, Confidencen.
• David Eisenhauer. Minimalist sculptures.
Our artists will of course be popping into our booth A5 during the fair as announced on our social media, so be sure to follow us!
Wednesday October 11, 6–9 pm
ART AFTER WORK
Thursday October 12, 5–9 pm
GENERAL OPEN HOURS
Thursday October 12, 12 noon–9 pm
Friday October 13, 11–6 pm
Saturday October 14, 11–6 pm
Sunday October 15, 11–6 pm
For complementary tickets, just follow the links below and write in the appropriate code:
VERNISSAGE, Wednesday Oct 11, 6 pm to 9 pm / code DURV
AFTER WORK on Thursday Oct 12, 5 pm to 9 pm / code DURAW
ENTRÉ Oct 12–15 / code DUR17
ENTRE Oct 12–15 TWO FOR ONE / code DUR21
Simply click the links above and apply the desired code.
You can even follow Galleri Duerr and our artists on Artsy,net!
Soon even up and running on Artnet.
VENUE AAF 2017
Nacka Strand, Sweden